This Policy applies to information we collect about you; our customers, subscribers, and visitors to our website www.DS-48.com, our associated web pages, and our mobile app. This policy sets out our approach to the collection, storage, use and transfer, and/or disclosure of your information. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time.
The Website is operated by DS48 Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under registration no. 09909023 and with a registered address at 66 Prescot street London, United kingdom, E1 8NN. We are the data controller of the personal data collected from you and will process such information in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable data protection laws. Any data protection enquiries should be sent to our team at [email protected].
Information DS-48 Collects
We will obtain personal data about you (for example, via our Website, by email, telephone, in person, or from our contractors) in a number of circumstances including where you:
• Apply for a job with us or one of our connected companies.
• Make contact with us in relation to a query or to our provision of services to you.
• Subscribe to mailing (electronic or letter) lists, marketing lists, or trial schemes.
• Subscribe for and receive safety concierge or other services from us.
The personal data we collect about you may include:
• Electronic mail and physical contact addresses.
• Educational details.
• Payment details.
• Geolocation data.
• We may collect information for specific purposes which will be detailed on request.
We will ask for your permission to contact you. If you give us permission, we will use one of your provided contact details to communicate information we feel may be of interest to you, including company information and updates.
Sensitive Personal Data
We may obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it to us or if we consider it is necessary in connection with our provision of our services to you. By volunteering such information, you signify your consent to our processing it for the purposes listed in this Policy. An example of this is if we obtain medical information about you in connection with our coordination of medical response teams for you.
How we will use your information
We may use personal data that we collect for the purposes of:
• Internal record keeping
• Processing any subscriptions you place with us
• Providing our services to you
• Billing fulfilment
• Internal statistical analysis
• Personalising our services to you.
• Improving our services.
• Marketing (Please refer to your right to opt out under ‘Information Owners Rights’ below).
• Notifying you of any changes to our Website or to our services that may affect you.
• Security, fraud prevention, and detection.
• Complying with our legal obligations.
By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy. By supplying personal information to our contractors and vendors, you consent to the exchange of that information between us and such contractors and vendors for the purposes described in this Policy. By using the WatchKeeper application, a user expressly agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information to DS-48 and associated companies. If a user does not consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information, he or she is not permitted to use the application.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to:
• Our agents and contractors.
• Law enforcement agencies.
• Legal requirements and information requests from regulatory authorities.
The security and protection of personal information supplied by you is of the utmost importance to us. We comply with GDPR and privacy legislation and we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal data. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you submit personal information at your own risk.
We may transfer your personal data to a jurisdiction outside the European Economic Area if in our discretion such transfer is necessary or desirable for our purposes as described in this Policy. Certain of those jurisdictions may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK. By submitting your information, you consent to these transfers.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purposes of compliance, for your protection and improving our services.
Information Owners Rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email [email protected] We may require a small charge for this service. DS-48 Data Protection Officer will notify the authorities and users of data leaks within 72hrs of an identified breach. Due to client privacy details supplied to authorities will not contain specific client data. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, please:
•Put your request in writing or email sent to [email protected] with the header ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable.
• Provide us with enough information to identify you the information owner
• If your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
How to Contact us
If you would like to contact us please send an email to [email protected], call us on +44 (0) 203 745 5877or +1 (713) 831 6893, or post a letter to DS-48 Ltd, 25thFloor, Millbank Tower, London, SW1P 4QP.
DS-48 does not currently make us of cookies on our website.